Questions from AliTools add-on team

Rob Wu rob at robwu.nl
Mon Jan 29 13:02:03 UTC 2018

Hi Igor,

There should not be any additional warnings. If you look at the screenshot
from my previous mail, it shows the generic "Access your data for all
websites" warning instead of specific websites. When you add another
website, you will still see "Access your data for all websites".

If you do see more warnings, then that is a bug and you can open a new bug
report at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ .

Kind regards,
 Rob
 https://robwu.nl