HTML Validator - extension missing API in comparison with Chrome

Marc Gueury mgueury at skynet.be
Fri Sep 29 15:52:46 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have 2 issues to port my extension:

Q1. I have finally created a working extension on Chrome.
Unhappily to have this extension working in Firefox, I miss one function
in the nightly channel :

chrome.devtools.inspectedWindow.getResources

Will this be there for FF 57 ? I know there is a bug but not closed... :-/

Q2. The extension adds a panel in the devtools. I would like to be able
to click
       on an icon in the toolbar to start devtools and go to my tab.
       In practice, click on the icon to see source of the page + the
HTML errors.

  But this is not existing in Chrome. Nor in FF.

Q3. Stupid question.
       What will happen when FF 57 comes out ? Does my old extension XUL
will stop to work completely ?

Thanks in advance,

Marc