manifest file for native messaging app

Andrew McKay amckay at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 28 19:34:03 UTC 2017

It sounds like we shouldn't throw an error if the allowed_origins key
exists and just ignore it. Would you be so kind as to file a bug about
that? I can't remember why different keys were decided upon though.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Toolkit&component=WebExtensions:%20Untriaged