Firefox not granting alarms permission

Rob Wu rwu at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 14 09:32:45 UTC 2017

That sounds odd. Here are some things that you can try to debug the issue:

- Are you using the latest webext package?
- Have you confirmed that you are actually using the latest Firefox version
(and not overridden the binary via an environment variable)?
- When you look at the version numbers and profile information at
about:support, does everything look fine?
- Have you checked the verbose output of web-ext run?
  web-ext run --verbose

--- Rob <https://robwu.nl>