Restore deleted Add-on version.

Rob Wu rwu at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 6 16:02:53 UTC 2017

Version 2.0.0 of your add-on was submitted as unlisted, so it wouldn't
appear in the public listing on AMO anyway.

If you have already downloaded the xpi for 2.0.0 before deleting it from
your dashboard, then you can continue to distribute the xpi file on your
website.

It is not possible for us to restore a deleted version, or replace the xpi
file of an old/deleted version.

--- Rob <https://robwu.nl>