FW: Regarding Firefox Web Extension and Mozilla's Roadmap

Andrew McKay amckay at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 12 17:55:40 UTC 2017

Installing a WebExtension in that manner is the same as installing any
other kind of add-on (assuming you've done this in the past with a
legacy add-on). Some documentation is here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Installing_extensions
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Adding_extensions_using_the_Windows_registry

Hope that helps.