FW: Regarding Firefox Web Extension and Mozilla's Roadmap

Sandeep Singh sandees at adobe.com
Mon Jun 12 15:41:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

Does Mozilla Firefox support this option/mechanism of installing a Web extension as supported by Google Chrome.

https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/external_extensions

I simple terms,

ð  I have a web-extension that is submitted to store (Mozilla AMO).

ð  I want Firefox to prompt the user to install this extension when user installs the Native Application(Adobe Acrobat) on his system.

ð  So, I want to side-load/install a web-extension that is submitted to AMO Store.

Thanks,
Sandeep