Access to proxy parameters

Capt'n Flash contact at captnflash.fr
Sat Jun 10 20:32:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks you for your response.

My extension don’t need to modify proxy preferences, but only to open them. Once opened, a bundled application makes a screenshot of it.

It is a critical application, used by legal entities. The goal is to made an evidence of the actual proxy settings.

Do you think there is another way to do this with webextension ?

Thanks you

Best regards,