Re: PutValue – correctly implemented by engines?

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Sat Nov 23 16:51:20 PST 2013

My understanding is that test-262 tests must be provided under the 3-clause BSD license and that copyright (if any) must be held by an ecma member. The only way to achieve this for 'your favorite ecma member' is if the test is provided to them as a public domain item. I don't know if this has been formally vetted by the legal eagles, but this is how it has worked in the past year.

Paul