Test 15.12.2-2-2 … -10

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Fri Sep 28 16:05:25 PDT 2012

Test 15.12.2-2-2 … -10 check for correct detection and rejection of control characters in JSON strings. It seems to me that the JSON strings are malformed also due to misplaced quote characters and hence the tests will pass even if control characters are not rejected.

I guess the 15.12.2 part of test262 is rather underdeveloped in any case, with only 14 tests for a rather complex function (e.g. the reviver functionality is not tested at all).

Paul