Test the web forward events

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Thu Sep 6 07:41:30 PDT 2012

The software contribution policy used by Ecma for TC39 is document at [1]. This is the policy that controls test262 contributions. Representatives of Ecma members who have tests to contribute should make sure that their member organizations have executed a submitter form [2] that names them as an authorized submitter.

All test262 submissions must come from Ecma members under these terms.  Ecma members can presumably (IANAL) contribute tests provided to them by third parties if the third party has granted the member the rights necessary to make the Ecma contribution.

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/memento/TC39%20experimental%20policy.htm
[2] http://www.ecma-international.org/memento/TC39%20exhibit%20B.pdf