Test the web forward events

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:06:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've just discovered that TestTheWebForward [1] will host an event in
Paris and Beijing at the end of October (I'll do my best to attend the
Paris event). Only W3C specs are targeted for now, but I think
ECMAScript and test262 would be a great target for such an event. I'm
aware of legal complications that exists and prevent non-TC39 members to
submit tests, but would it be possible to find a way for people (anyone)
to write tests for ECMAScript that would eventually make it to test262?

I don't really know what to suggests, but I know such events are
beneficials for writing and reviewing tests, so it would be nice if
test262 beneficiated from it.

David

[1] http://testthewebforward.org/index.html