Supporting multiple ECMAScript test suites

Norbert Lindenberg ecmascript at norbertlindenberg.com
Mon Aug 20 11:58:04 PDT 2012

Any other comments on this proposal, or shall we go ahead?

Rick, currently there's quite a bit of information on contributing on the pages:
- A section "Who creates and maintains test262?" on the test262 page
http://test262.ecmascript.org
- The "Development" pane of that page
- Sections "Test Submissions" and "Community Contributions" on the test262 wiki:
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=test262:test262

We'd certainly maintain this information in a restructuring of the web site. It probably could be improved, maybe in conjunction with Dave's work on making the wiki more community-friendly. Would you like to try?

Norbert