performance wiki

Brian Ryner bryner at brianryner.com
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:12:42 -0800

Hi,

What do you guys think about having a centralized place on wiki.m.o to
list projects and ideas for improving Gecko/Firefox performance?  I
think this is something that people want to work on, but they often
don't know where to start.  I'm not proposing listing all bugs with
the "perf" keyword; rather, giving higher-level descriptions of areas
for investigation or projects we think are likely to have a high
payoff.  Along with this, we'd link to further reading, bugs, people
to talk to, etc.

Unless I hear a better idea for where to collect this information,
I'll put up a page with some of my ideas and other people can add on.

--
-Brian