new wiki online

David Miller justdave at bugzilla.org
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:52:57 -0500

Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> Let me know if there are any problems/comments before we move it over to
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/.

I just moved this over, so going to http://wiki.mozilla.org/ now gets
the new wiki.  All of the old wikis are still available at their old
URLs, they're just no longer linked from the main page, so if there's
any content from the old ones that didn't make it, you can still go
there to find it.

The old wikis are complete spam magnets, however, so the sooner we can
sign off on the old ones and remove them the better :)  (no sense in
them being used to artificially inflate anyone's Google rankings :)
This obviously doesn't apply to the private ones.

--
Dave Miller      Project Leader, Bugzilla Bug Tracking System
http://www.justdave.net/             http://www.bugzilla.org/