Today's 12:30 PDT meeting

Brendan Eich brendan at meer.net
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:01:05 -0700

Access numbers:

650-607-2253
888-967-2253
EMEA: +44 118 924 9000
(Don't know the APAC number, but can find it if we have someone over
there.)

Meeting ID: 415705
Password:   415705

Agenda, semi-ordered:
- More canvas news
- Cairo status and politics
- Vlad's universal store thoughts
- XULRunner progress (see http://wiki.mozilla.org/XULDev?XulRunner --
but I object that XUL is not a word! ;-)
- SVG news
- XTF integration patch status, landing plan
- XForms news
- A generic one-click download-and-install managed extension model for
SVG, XForms, and other such Gecko extensions
- RDF story next steps
- XUL2 prioritization of Neil's list, other actions
- Gecko architecture work for 2.0

We should talk about post-aviary1.0 trunk development a bit, to help
prepare a plan for drivers and everyone to buy into, if that's
agreeable.  Certainly, the Gecko architecture work could include a
laundry-list of design flaws to fix, and we need to break the work into
pieces that can be checked in without regressing too much after any
given checkin.  Once aviary1.0 is done, we will be back to consolidated
apps/back-end trunk development, with branches used only for short,
limited-scope efforts.  Or so I claim!

/be