Fission Engineering Newsletter #1

Matthew N. MattN at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 13 21:48:27 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-04 6:02 a.m., Nika Layzell wrote:
> If have a bug which may be relevant to fission,*please*  let us know by
> setting
> the “Fission Milestone” project flag to ‘?’. We’ll swing by and triage it
> into
> the correct milestone.

It seems to me like there are a few overlapping areas in progress that
are related but I'm not sure if they are now being tracked under one
Fission umbrella… What types of bugs are considered part of the Fission
project? Are you including bugs that are about reducing our memory usage
with more processes? What about doing better sandboxing of the content
process (e.g. ensuring a compromised process can't request information
from the parent that isn't relevant to it)?

Thanks,
Matthew N.