[firefox sourcecode learning] how to show a dialog in firefox sourcecode?

Vic Wang(BJ-RD) VicWang at zhaoxin.com
Mon Dec 17 03:04:20 UTC 2018

Hi,
       When I use "alert" or "confirm" in java script html, it can show a dialog for "alert or confirm".
       But I want to know how the firefox to create this alert dialog or confirm dialog.
       I'm just learning the firefox sourcecode. The firefox uses the C++ to code, which graphics library to use to the dialog display?
       If it is convenient, it is very thankful to show me the total process of showing a dialog .

Best Regards!
VicWang

?????
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.