Mozilla Capstone Video

Haider, Raza haiders2 at msu.edu
Tue Dec 4 17:44:20 UTC 2018

Thank You for your feedback! I would like to apologize right now, the version uploaded on youtube didnt have the right acknowledgements however the latest version does so ill try and reupload that to the same link hopefully.

Thank you againa for all your help this semester and the experience you all have given us through this project.

Best,
Team Mozilla