Mozilla Capstone Video

Jared Wein jaws at mozilla.com
Tue Dec 4 05:35:49 UTC 2018

Great video! I think you did a great job explaining what people who want to
change their locale have to go through today compared with the much easier
route that Fluent will provide. This type of personalization will really
help.

This video felt very professional. It was a lot of information to cover in
not a lot of time.

Congrats on finishing your semester and thank you for your hard work
towards making Firefox better for people all over the world.

Cheers,
Jared

On Monday, December 3, 2018, Haider, Raza <haiders2 at msu.edu> wrote:
> Apologies for not getting this video to you over the weekend. There were
some last minute adjustments that were needed and we didnt want to send you
an unfinished project. The video has been uploaded to Youtube and can be
viewed at the following link:

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/jzX8t9QTKATgkZgbEExDNXqxrVHhnEawwgbobsOO2nxLCLgd3iLIH0WwM7j5uXtTXE5S5u5pkvbtnI0h6ejyMCVbwTTaIacAyl_0QVW6KdKMNA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.OUEifnG5Z1jC%2fRmmTHfERQ&pid=Api

> Mozilla Capstone Video Fall Semester 2018 (CSE 498 MSU)
> www.youtube.com
> This video was made by Team Mozilla as a part of their capstone course at
Michigan State University. It displays the new system being implemented
into Mozilla Firefox, FLUENT. This video uses these sounds from freesound:
Fast forward.wav by ricardri ( https://freesound.org/people/ricardri/ )
Typing by yugi16dm ( https://freesound.org/people ...