Default colors on browser tabs should be configurable

Nihanth Subramanya nhnt11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:54:05 UTC 2017

I don't have any immediate comments on your suggestion to make the colors customizable, but I wanted to point out that you can try the light and dark themes if you’d like to reduce the contrast between the selected tab and background tabs. Find them in customize mode, in the “Themes” menu: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-firefox-controls-buttons-and-toolbars