End user providing info on a performance issue?

Ehsan Akhgari ehsan.akhgari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:03:30 UTC 2017

FWIW I find this page a bit daunting. I have worked with a number of users
over the past months to get performance profiles from them and in some
cases they haven't been very technical. I always directly link them to
https://perf-html.io/ and if needed write a couple of paragraphs worded in
a way that I think the specific individual would find useful. I have yet to
find someone who had difficulty in capturing a profile (sometimes perhaps
after answering one or two questions.)

I think the UI on https://perf-html.io/ acts fairly well in being self
documentary with the screenshots etc.