[Go Faster] Intent to Implement System Add-on: SHIELD/Normandy

David Durst ddurst at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 29 19:33:55 UTC 2016

Actually, I'd like to up the ante on that. I just read that you have a
loooooong backlog, and I know we're looking at an (increasingly pressing)
experiment *specifically because of* the localization aspect. Is there any
sense of what the timeframe for that currently is, and (to Felipe's
question) what it could be?

--
David Durst [:ddurst]