Testing safe mode

Robert Helmer rhelmer at rhelmer.org
Sat Dec 24 18:40:36 UTC 2016

Yes these should work if you use temporary installation after starting
Firefox in Safe Mode, so you should be all set.

Before the end of 2017 we need to figure out how removing support for
non-WebExtensions might impact this, and possibly make adjustments -
can someone please file a bug in the appropriate automation component
in Bugzilla and CC: me?