New weird password manager behaviour

Florin Mezei florin.mezei at softvisioninc.eu
Fri Dec 23 07:55:26 UTC 2016

It seems to me like we need to get some Manual Testing for this, as it clearly is a highly visible change, with issues reported by many people. It’s less than ideal to start QA work with 1.5 cycles left to release, but I think we’ll need to get some testing here.

CC’ing our QA leads (I’ve added this in our feature status tracking gdoc).

Regards,

Florin.