New weird password manager behaviour

Ryan Feeley rfeeley at mozilla.com
Thu Dec 22 20:37:40 UTC 2016

I've been in contact about many of the recent changes with Matt, roughly
planned long ago, but happening quite suddenly now. These interactions need
polish, and we’ll be doing that (maybe even in person?) in the coming
weeks. I don't believe the username field appearing on the password field
was part of the original plan, but including one when a username field was
not present was.