New weird password manager behaviour

Panos Astithas past at mozilla.com
Thu Dec 22 18:45:55 UTC 2016

I think this behavior is bug 376668 and the reasoning was to make the
password manager's autocomplete UI more discoverable, as many people didn't
know it existed. It was expected to have to iterate on the UX after this
first landing, but I'm not sure if we have bugs on file for the specific
concerns raised here. CCing MattN and tanvi who would probably know.

Panos