Firefox frontend tools discussion follow-up

David Teller dteller at mozilla.com
Fri Dec 9 22:02:41 UTC 2016

Sorry about missing this, I was talking in front of CD.

A quick word to say that there are already plans to introduce Flow,
concocted with the JS team, the Build team, the mozReview team and
Release Management. I was planning to be detached from CD to implement
this myself, but looks like it won't be happening in the near future. So
johannh, rhelmer, feel free to ping me to discuss plans, so that I can
at least fill you on what we came up with.

Cheers,
 David