Attach profile name to XAtom on Unix systems

Sławomir Lach slawek at lach.art.pl
Sat Jun 13 11:22:41 UTC 2015

I'm user of Plasma5 and I love KActivities, but Firefox doesn't support
different profiles on different activities.

It could been solved by attaching profile name Firefox process
currently using to name of XAtom setting to Firefox windows.

This will allow to create shortcuts to open new tab in some profile of
Firefox or open new Firefox process if not running.

This also allows to integrate Firefox with KActivities.

I love Firefox, but I love KActivities much more. I will change my
browser from Firefox if there's other browser with KActivities support
earlier than Firefox support for KActivities.

Greetings,
Lach Sławomir.