HTML 5 date/time input field UI on Desktop

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Thu Jun 11 20:30:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Justin Dolske <dolske at mozilla.com> wrote:
> This might also be a good opportunity for someone in the community
> interested in the feature to help implement it, especially if we can help
> describe the Mozilla-specific scaffolding to get it going.

I've made minor contributions to content and SpiderMonkey before, and
I'd be happy to help kick this can down the road. However, it feels
like a lot of context and UX stuff is going to be required; I'm happy
to pull in the right people as pointed out to me, but I'd need some
people to provide pointers and knowledge on where to go.

Cheers,

Dirkjan