HTML 5 date/time input field UI on Desktop

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at mit.edu
Thu Jun 11 20:08:02 UTC 2015

On 6/11/15 3:46 PM, Justin Dolske wrote:
> Is there a description somewhere of how a front-end should implement
> this?

I don't know.  It looks like right now Gecko just creates a textfield
and lets the frontend override that as desired via ... I'm not sure
what.  It's worth asking the Fennec and b2g folks what they're doing
exactly.  I'm also happy to change Gecko here as needed if that would
help, obviously.

> especially if we can
> help describe the Mozilla-specific scaffolding to get it going.

Seems like that would be a requirement if we ask someone to step up to
do this, yes.

-Boris