Themes?

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Fri Jun 5 15:20:40 UTC 2015

I doubt there will be a conclusive decision about theme support in "a
couple weeks".

I appreciate the desire to be decisive about the documentation, but that is
largely dependent on being decisive about the code, and so there needs to
be a "no additional investment"/"maintenance mode" for the docs the same
way that there is for our code.

Gavin