Themes?

Eric Shepherd eshepherd at mozilla.com
Mon Jun 1 22:08:16 UTC 2015

What is the status of support for themes in Firefox (I mean the
old-school themes, not the simpler lightweight themes)? At some point,
we marked the theme docs as "Obsolete" and I'm trying to determine
that's because the content was badly and unusably out of date, or
because old-school heavyweight themes have been deprecated.

If they're still supported, I think I may be able to come up with some
people interested in handling a much-needed update to the documentation
there.

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer