Why does Flash hang on Beta and Release?

Benjamin Smedberg benjamin at smedbergs.us
Mon Sep 30 12:56:41 UTC 2013

On 9/29/2013 8:51 AM, B.J. Herbison (Mailing lists) wrote:
> I've been looking at the stability dashboard weekly. A while ago I
> noted that Flash hangs were zero on Nightly and Aurora and non-zero
> for Beta and Release. I expected the improved scores to move to the
> right on release days.
This is a data question. Currently, Nightly and Aurora plugin hangs are
reported to a custom site for processing and are not reported to
crash-stats.mozilla.com. This is because crash-stats didn't have the
ability to collect or report on multi-dump reports for a while. This is
mostly fixed, but we haven't flipped nightly/aurora back to using it yet
because there's some UI still missing.

--BDS