Changes to tests build system integration (mostly xpcshell for now)

Gregory Szorc gps at mozilla.com
Mon Sep 30 08:38:54 UTC 2013

Just landed in inbound is a mass conversion of mochitests to use manifests.

Not all references were moved. However, the intention is to move them
all eventually. If you want to help with the effort, the tracking bug is
920185. See
https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/pushloghtml?changeset=22a30d73daf6
for what is involved.

Please try to avoid adding new mochitest-related functionality to
Makefile.in files, as you'll just be creating more work for the eventual
conversion.

The manifest file format is documented at
https://ci.mozilla.org/job/mozilla-central-docs/Build_Documentation/test_manifests.html.