New community in Firefox 24; degree and improving

Josh Matthews josh at joshmatthews.net
Mon Sep 30 05:54:54 UTC 2013

Scripts available at https://github.com/jdm/outrider, first cut at graphs
available at http://www.joshmatthews.net/graphs/ (still learning how to use
R, de-uglifying patches welcome). Anyone with access to the MoCo phonebook
should be able to replicate my results and start playing with the data
(sorry, I had to swear up and down that I wouldn't distribute the
employment data before I could get access to it); I wrote a python script
that scrapes all emails from the phonebook programmatically.

Cheers,
Josh