New community in Firefox 24; degree and improving

Justin Dolske dolske at mozilla.com
Mon Sep 30 05:16:38 UTC 2013

On 9/29/13 6:20 PM, Josh Matthews wrote:

> What Justin is likely thinking of
> is my collection of volunteer contribution statistics per release at
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOXjgdvXthCdEtVMndsWHFzVlNzZzJoR0I3ZVJkSWc#gid=0

Not sure I've seen that before, but it's exactly the kind of data I'm
interested in!

I'm pretty surprised to see volunteer commits hovering around the 1/3
mark, even with an increase in overall commits. That's great, although
I'd want to see how that holds when looking at LOC and what areas it
might be concentrated in.

> [...]I'll be sure to drop a link to github in the next
> few days.

That would be fantastic.

Justin