Why does Flash hang on Beta and Release?

Sun Sep 29 12:51:19 UTC 2013

I've been looking at the stability dashboard weekly. A while ago I noted
that Flash hangs were zero on Nightly and Aurora and non-zero for Beta
and Release. I expected the improved scores to move to the right on
release days.

Unfortunately release dates have passed and the pattern is still the
same: Zero on Nightly and Aurora and non-zero for Beta and Release.

Has anyone tried to figure out what environment or configuration isn't
being tested by Nightly and Aurora users?

(Flash crashes might be another similar situation. In that case Nightly
is fine and the other three build have higher numbers.)