New community in Firefox 24; degree and improving

Josh Matthews josh at joshmatthews.net
Mon Sep 30 01:20:37 UTC 2013

On 09/29/2013 04:14 PM, Monica Chew wrote:>> Also, has anyone done the
Hg/Bugzilla-fu to get data on all volunteer

http://www.joshmatthews.net/swagger/health.html

> Monica

I should really write a script to keep that updated; you can tell that I
haven't touched it in the past year. What Justin is likely thinking of is
my collection of volunteer contribution statistics per release at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOXjgdvXthCdEtVMndsWHFzVlNzZzJoR0I3ZVJkSWc#gid=0.
Be sure to look at both the overall view (default page) and the
breakdown
per release (other pages) that buckets volunteers into number of commits in
a given release.

I don't have information about carry-over and churn yet, but that's coming
next. My scripts just gained the ability to get results for specific
directories (such as browser/ and mobile/), and I'm currently working on
generating the graphs automatically instead of copying the data into Google
Docs. I'll be sure to drop a link to github in the next few days.

Cheers,
Josh