Localizing Firefox - creating parts?

Axel Hecht axel at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 24 17:07:55 UTC 2013

I would hope that we'd get away with per-directory basis, or even
top-level dir.

Also, this doesn't need to be pixel-perfect, at least in one direction.
I.e., if there are 3 devtools strings in the Firefox menu bar, that's
just fine with the menu bar strings. Might actually be better there.

It's harder the other way around, if there's prominent UI that's
accidently in an area that some of our localizations would ignore.

Axel