Australis performance report

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 19 14:00:30 UTC 2013

I believe the high-level plan is to land on Nightly as soon as possible
- and that means fixing the performance regressions, and as many of our
P1's as possible.

Once we've had a few weeks to bake on Nightly, I think we'll have a
better idea of which Aurora we will ship in. Until then, we're focusing
on just getting into Nightly first - we'll mull over Aurora when we get
there. :)

-Mike