How to make a large xhtml file localizable?

Paul Rouget paul at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 10 15:08:02 UTC 2013

We want to introduce a "first run" screen in the App Manager [1].
This screen will be some sort of wizard. It will help the user connect his
phone or install the simulator. This screen will be a xhtml page.

This screen will include many long strings with links in it. For example:

```
and when you're ready and your phone is connected (USB), <button onclick="...">test your
connection</button>.
```

I could use DTD, but I don't see how I can nest strings.

Any idea what would the best thing to do here?

[1]:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Using_the_App_Manager

-- Paul