Thoughts on Bug 833511 - Add rotate gesture to standalone image documents

Jared Wein jwein at mozilla.com
Tue Jan 29 18:17:53 UTC 2013

Hey,

Bug 833511 (I've CC'd the author of the patch) proposes to add rotation gesture support to standalone image documents. The motivation for this comes from images that are seen online in the wrong rotation. Performing a rotation gesture will rotate the image on the page and snap to the closest 90 degree point.

The patch attached to the bug is pretty close to being finished and I want to take this opportunity to make sure that people are happy with us adding this feature.

The code for this is minimal, and it would be a nice unique feature to have.

Thoughts?